Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Introducing Tiney

Hi, I'm Tiney! When ratbone took me in I had a deadly heart condition. I was born with a hole in my heart. Right away these great people raised money for me and brought me to a surgeon where I received life saving surgery. My chances of a full recovery were grim. My surgery was a success in closing the hole in my heart but I still had a murmur. I went back to the surgeon in 3 months for a follow up and at that point, I shocked the doctor by making a great recovery! I still have a slight murmur and will need someone who can afford to do follow ups with a heart doctor and is diligent with my heart care to insure my long life span.

To learn more about this dog, or if you are interested in adopting any Ratbone dog, please visit the Ratbone site at http://www.ratbonerescues.com/

No comments: