Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Available For Adoption

Kizzy Taylor In Virginia
Hi! I'm Kizzy Taylor Ratbone...you can call me Kizzy! I was named Kizzy because I have a little "kissy spot" on the top of my head. I am a young girl, probably only 6 to 12 months! I love to play with toys and wrestle with my foster siblings. Can you believe I was surrendered to a shelter and almost euthanized?? I am about 17 pounds of pure snuggles! I love belly rubs and curling up as close to my foster parents as possible. I'm also a pro at giving kisses! I am working really hard on not pottying in the house, and I think I'm getting it! I am also learning how to walk on a leash. I am a good girl in my crate, but am ready to run the Rattie 500 when I'm let out! I am a very happy girl who loves people and just wants to be loved in return. If you would like to see more pictures of me please to to http://imageevent.com/rattiemom/kizzylaceratbone to see my album.

No comments: