Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Available for Adoption

Scrappy (Florida)

Scrappy is a very sweet and loving little boy. He is 2 years old and weighs 13 pounds. Scrappy was surrendered when his owner became too ill to care for him. He enjoys being with the people in his life, also he enjoys lap time with you in the evening. His favorite treat is when he gets a bone that is just his. He even enjoys spending time with the human kids. Scrappy knows basic commands such as "sit" and "outside". Scrappy is great with the cats. He is crate trained as well. Scrappy likes to think he is in charge of all the other dogs, and is learning what is okay and what is not. His bark is a bit hampered due to the over use of a anti bark collar prior to rescue. Scrappy does well in the house with regular potty times. He will do best in a house where he is the only dog. Scrappy does not have any issues other than needing to be reassured it is okay to come out of his crate. For more pictures of Scrappy please visit http://imageevent.com/rattiemom/scrappy


Pebbles (Florida)




My name is Pebbles! I am about 1 year old and weigh just over 15 pounds. I was rescued from a shelter when they found out I was positive for heart worms. I will begin treatment at the end of March. I will not be able to go to my forever home until after I have completed the treatment (around the end of April). I am a exceptionally sweet girl. I love to play with all the toys I can have and I get along great with all of the other dogs at my foster home (I'm not bothered by the cats either). I enjoy people of all ages, the ones I like best are the ones that will love me. I also enjoy some couch time while you are watching TV. I have done very well in the house with regular potty breaks. I am crate trained, however I don't always keep it clean. My foster mom believes that is because prior to being turned into the shelter I was kept outside. I am always happy to see my people and will jump up into your lap if you will let me. To see more pictures of me, click http://imageevent.com/rattiemom/pebbles


Costello (Florida)



My name is Costello! I was born in April 2008, and weigh about 15 pounds. I am an exceptionally happy boy. I love to play with the toys and the other dogs at my foster home. I get along great with all of the other dogs, and am not bothered by the cats either. I enjoy people of all ages. I also enjoy having a bone to chew on. I am also learning that I can spend time on the couch with my foster mom. I even enjoy sitting on her lap when she is at the computer. I have done very well in the house with regular potty breaks. I am crate trained, and keep it clean. When it's time to go outside I know the way to get to the door. I'm on the quieter side, do not bark a lot, and I'm always happy to see my people. To see more pictures of me, please visit http://imageevent.com/rattiemom/costello

No comments: