Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Available for Adoption

GI Joe - Pennsylvania


"Hi! My name is G.I. Joe, and I came to my fostermom on July 11th, 2009. I am an active Rat Terrier, approximately 6 to 9 months old. I love to play fetch and run with my foster brothers and sister." G.I. Joe answers to his name: Joe, Joey or Joe Joe. He knows the commands "sit", "stay", "no", "outside", and we are currently working on "drop it". After a long day of playing Joe enjoys sitting in the rocker/recliner and rocking himself to sleep. Joey is crate trained and will sleep all night in his crate. He is a pup full of love and energy, just looking for a furever home of his own. Joey has been on a strict schedule while being part of his foster home's pack. They rise at 6 am for the first potty call and continue on through the day with regular walks and potty calls. Joey does fine with older children, ages 6 and up. He loves squeaky soft toys and he loves to chew on "cow toes" and hard toys. Joey is afraid of loud noises that startle him, like lawn mowers, motorcycles, etc. If you think that Joey is the guy for you, please apply today. And just remember - a tired Terrier is a happy Terrier!

No comments: