Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Available For Adoption

The following two dogs are being fostered in Pennsylvania:

Sassy
Hi. My name is Sassy. I'm 4 years old and about 11 pounds. Don't let the name fool you, my foster family thinks I'm a Sweetie! I am housebroken and very easy going. I like nothing better than to be by my foster mom's side. I'm a bit shy, but I warm up very quickly! I get along great with the other foster dog kids and the cat! I enjoy getting loved on by everyone. I am not very hyper, but I do like to play a bit. I am also good about letting you know if I hear someone at the door. That's really the only time I bark. Stop by and see me at http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/RRFOSTERMOM/Sassy/


Amelia
Hi there! I'm Amelia. I am 4 yrs old and about 21 pounds. My foster mom says I am such a sweet girl! I was found as a stray but I must have belonged to someone as I am carrying a few extra pounds. I like to eat, what can I say?! I am housebroken and a cuddle bug. I sleep with my foster human brother every night. I also get along fine with the other foster dogs, the kids and the cat. I love to lounge around with my humans and take it easy. I do get a little nervous when the other dogs play. They just get too noisy for my tastes! If you are looking for a laid back little girl then I am the one for you! Take a look at http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/RRFOSTERMOM/Amelia/


No comments: