Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Available for Adoption

Rosco P Coaltrain - Pennsylvania

Hi my name is Rosco and I am approximately 2 years old. I'm well trained, and waiting for someone to love me. I am crate trained and house trained (on a strict schedule). I am an excellent guard dog and will let you know when someone's around. I love to play with my soft squeaky toys and balls of all kinds. I follow direction well just by voice commands, but I am still working on my "recall". I am very respectful of others' belongings and only chew or play with dog-appropriate toys. Did I mention that I love my crate? I go to bed all by myself when I'm tired, as long as you leave the door open. Shortly after I arrived at my foster home one of my foster brothers had an accident, and I helped take care of him by sleeping by his bed and getting mama when he fussed. My fostermom calls me "McDreamy" cause she says I'm everyone's dream dog. I even pick up my toys when I'm done playing! I walk on a leash nicely and do all my "business" outside. Here's some photos of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiQ1iLzSxI&feature=player_embedded and http://www.picturetrail.com/uid7276359"

I am very well behaved with children of all ages. Cats are okay if they don't run. I currently weigh 18 pounds which seems to be a perfect weight for me. So if you are looking for a well behaved and well trained dog I am your man; please take a look at me and consider letting me into your heart and home.

No comments: