Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Monday, November 24, 2008

Available For Adoption

Trinity (Virginia)

Hi, my name is Trinity and I am 12 pounds of complete snuggle bug! I am a sweet girl of about one year old. I haven't made one mistake in the house since I've been with my foster mom. I sleep in a crate at night and I do really well. I would prefer to be sleeping in bed with my foster mom so I'll whine a little bit, but my crate is comfy so I don't mind too much. I love love love people, of all ages and sizes. I give lots of gentle kisses to show you just how much I like you! My foster mom says I am a very special girl because I only have three legs. You wouldn't know it though! I get around just as well as a dog with four legs. For a link to more pictures http://photobucket.com/Trinity_Ratbone

No comments: