Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Available for Adoption

Hi - I'm Jolie Ratbone from Virginia. I'm 8 pounds of pure energy! I am a young girl, estimated to be about 1 year old. I LOVE to play but I love my snuggle time too. I do well in my crate although it does take me a few minutes to settle down. I have only made a few potty mistakes in the house. As long as someone takes me outside on a regular schedule, I do just fine. I am best friends with my two Rat Terrier siblings, Batman and Blondie. We love to chase each other around the yard. I would do best in a home with a fenced in back yard - as I really do love to run free. I also do really well with my human foster brother; he's 16 months old. I like to jump so my foster mom has been working with me on the "down" command and I'm doing better every day. I also LOVE to give lots and lots of kisses. If you're ready for a little girl with lots of energy and love to share, then ask about me, Jolie, on your application!

No comments: