Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Available for Adoption

Brodie in Virginia

Hi there, I'm Bodie Ratbone! I am quite the handsome 4 year old young man, and weigh in at 15 pounds. I've made a few mistakes in the house since being with my foster mom, but I tried letting her know (she just didn't let me out fast enough). I do well in my crate while my foster mom is gone at work during the day. I would prefer to be the only dog or live in a home with a submissive dog because I like to be the "boss". I get along with the dogs in my foster home, but since I like to be "boss" that could be a problem with a strongly "alpha" dog. Also, because I tend to be a little "bossy" I would probably do better in a home with older children only. But don't let my bossiness fool you - I am a VERY sweet little guy, and will make someone a wonderful companion. My foster mom tells me how handsome I am ALL the time and I think it's gone to my head a little bit. If you're looking for a handsome young man that will give you all the love you can handle, then ask about me, Bodie, on your application.

No comments: