Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Available For Adoption

Skippy - New York
Hello I am 5 Years old and weigh about 19 pounds. I am a purebred Rat Terrier and I even have my papers. I was surrendered to rescue when my family was moving; they said they could not take me with them. I was very sad, but my fostermom took me in and I have been a great boy. I am 100% house trained, I do not mark and I have great manners. I am able to be left in house alone and I never tear anything up. I will go into a crate if you want me to, but I would rather sleep with you and; my fostermom says my new home should be one who won't mind that. I am a grumbly fellow, but I am very sweet. Being an only dog would be nice as well, since I love all the attention. I am leash trained, love to go in the car, like cats and have lived with kids. I would do best in a home where someone is home most of the time and not too much traffic, Older children would be best, too. I would be great for someone retired, looking for a laid-back dog. I would also be a great, loyal lap dog. I will lay with you for hours and love to have my tummy rubbed. I am tall and have a docked tail. I need to be placed local to my foster home in Albany. I am a GREAT boy and would love to have my own family. If you can offer me a loving forever home please apply. I promise to be the best boy ever.

No comments: