Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Available For Adoption

Daisy Brat - New York


HELLO My name is Daisy Brat, and I am a Rat Terrier/Boston Terrier Mix. I am 5 months old and weigh 16 pounds. I was rescued me from a shelter in South Carolina, where I was on death row. I am a very HAPPY, floppy puppy. I love to run and jump and play. I love kids as well, though if they're small I might knock them over as I'm pretty bouncy. So I should not go to a home with kids under 4 years of age. I would never hurt them on purpose, but I am an energetic puppy, and still learning my manners. I would love to have my own family: someone who has time to spend training me to be a good puppy. I promise to show you all the love I have. I am almost totally house trained and crate trained, and don't bark much at all, if any. My fostermom says I am a great little girl. I love to go in the car and to be wherever my Mom is. So please, if you can give me a forever home filled with love and care and won't mind that I'm a "mix" who may be a little bigger then a standard Rat Terrier - please apply for me. Mom says I "won't last long". Love Daisy Brat

No comments: