Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Available For Adoption

Bean - Pennsylvania
Hi! I'm Bean Ratbone! I am 1.5 years old and weigh about 16 pounds. I was born and raised in a West Virginia shelter with my brother (he was rescued by Ratbone, too). It sure is nice to be in the comfort of a home now! My foster mom is impressed with how well I have caught on to potty training. I'm still a bit skittish but I am very friendly. I live with a cat and 2 foster dogs and we all get along great! I think I would do best with older kids - 10 and up - as the little ones tend to frighten me. I do love my crate, and sleep in it every night. If you have the love and time to help me come out of my shell even more I know I will be a great new member of your family! I'm really a very good boy! Check out my album: http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/RRFOSTERMOM/Bean

No comments: