Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Friday, July 10, 2009

Available for Adoption

Marlee - Florida
Are you looking for an affectionate, fun-loving companion who will shower you with love and kisses? Look no further! I’m the 2 year old beauty you are looking for! I’m right here in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. My hobbies are hunting, playing, going for walks, cuddling and chewing on my bones. My foster parents are wonderful but I am looking for a permanent place to move my bed and toys. I’ve been living with them since January and it’s been quite interesting for them and me! I came to them HW+ and they took me right to the Vet so I could get well. I surprised them a few weeks later with a puppy (he was hiding up under my ribs and nobody realized he was there!). My baby is adopted now. I live with 4 other Rat Terriers, but they are all much older than me and don’t seem to want to play the way I do. I get along with all of them. I love to eat and dinner time is my favorite time of the day. I like to go on long walks and I usually do much better when I don’t have to walk with the pack. I enjoy my alone time on my walks! I like riding in the car and going to new places. If you are interested in me please fill out an adoption application. I just want a home I can call my own…forever. Sincerely, Marlee Malone Ratbone

No comments: