Saving Rat Terriers Since 1999

Friday, July 10, 2009

Available for Adoption

Romeo - New York










My name is Mr. Romeo Ratbone and I'm approximately 2 years old. I was rescued from a shelter in NY after my first family turned me in because they were moving to an apartment that didn't allow pets. Lucky for me my fosterMom came along and saved me, and now I'm looking for my new Forever home. My fosterMom doesn't think I'm a purebred Rattie - she might be right too; I think I may have some Chihuahua in me. I'm really good about letting her know when I have to go out and do my business, plus I don't take long at all doing it either. I was a little skinny when she brought me home and I thought she was going to swipe my food every time she put it out for me; I finally realized that no one was going to take it, and now I take my time to chew my food. I can be crated, but I'm currently hanging out in a playpen - which I really like going back into after I go for my walk and eat my food! I was a little timid at first, and I am still not all that crazy about my fosterDad when he comes to my playpen (whether my fosterMom is home or not), but once I'm loose in the house I love, love to be petted by both my foster parents, and sit in between them while they watch TV. I like to play with my toys, can answer to my name, and I know how to walk on a leash. I probably will do best in a home with children over the age of 12, and as the only pet. Do you think you can help me find my forever home? To see more pictures of me http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=c6zb06p.5225h9b9&x=0&y=li839v&localeid=en_US




No comments: